SPOILER ALERT!! Just in case I start to ramble and don't realize I just spoiled something that I didn't mean too.

Monday, May 30, 2011

30 Day Video Game Challenge - Day 26

Favorite Multiplayer Game.

It's not because the Madden games are that great, even though they are. It's not because I really love football, although I do. It's not because it's the game all the famous people play, even though it is. It's because when I play people, something happens to them. Come around the end of the second quarter, what I like to refer too as the "Madden Exorcist" comes out to play. People just get so pissed at me when they start to lose, it probably has a lot to do with me constantly talking shit and making a huge deal out of every little thing I do right and making and even bigger deal out of every little thing they do wrong but either way it's hilarious and I love playing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment