SPOILER ALERT!! Just in case I start to ramble and don't realize I just spoiled something that I didn't mean too.

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

30 Day Video Game Challenge - Day 04

Favorite Adventure Game. 


It's a bit saddening to think about this game because when it came out I tried to get everybody to play it and sure I got a few people but I kind of felt like I failed getting the word out, although I never stopped. Now fast forward six years and now the world has been introduced to 'Heavy Rain'. A game that plays almost the exact same way just with a new story and far better graphics. I know I didn't make a very good argument just now about why you should play it, but that's ok, because whether it gets the praise it deserves or not, it already is one the all time greats.













No comments:

Post a Comment