SPOILER ALERT!! Just in case I start to ramble and don't realize I just spoiled something that I didn't mean too.

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

30 Day Video Game Challenge - 05

The Best Sega Genesis Game.
 If I remember correctly Sonic the Hedgehog 2 was the first game I ever played for the Genesis and was also the reason I eventually got one. I even got a Game Gear with the hope of playing some Sonic on the go. The only real problem with this game for me was that it was so good that I compared every Sonic game I've played to it and none have come close. I played the best the series had to offer first and now years later I'm paying for it. And I mean that literally because I still have to check out every new game that involves that stupid blue hedgehog.....ahhhhh I love ya Sonic.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment