SPOILER ALERT!! Just in case I start to ramble and don't realize I just spoiled something that I didn't mean too.

Thursday, May 5, 2011

30 Day Video Game Challenge - Day 06

A Game of Your Childhood.


Now Sonic and Mario ruled my gaming life as a kid but I did very much enjoy other games. So to keep this video game challenge fresh, I am going to try and refrain from posting up the same game twice. So for this entry I introduce you into the game that showed me how much fun it was to slay zombies and sometimes let your neighbors get eaten by zombies for being so stupid. This game also stands out for me because it was the first game that my mom got for me as a surprise. I had no idea what it was or what to expect from it, but I fell in love with it.

1 comment:

  1. Puffgames-Puff mean smoke exhale strongly, there are many different types of puff games which available now online and some available in CD�s with little cost.

    ReplyDelete