SPOILER ALERT!! Just in case I start to ramble and don't realize I just spoiled something that I didn't mean too.

Sunday, May 8, 2011

30 Day Video Game Challenge - Day 09

Favorite Playstation 2 Game.


Wow. This was easily the hardest question so far. There are so many truly great PS2 games that I have put so many hours of gameplay into. I decided to go with the game that I have put the most hours into and it also happens to be the game that I have the most memories of. From getting my file deleted forty hours into it on my first play through and wanting to give up to having competitions to see how fast the game could be completed. Also this is the only game that I actually bought the soundtrack to so that when I wasn't able to play it, at least I could here the battle music and think about the game. Yea that's borderline fanboy right there.

No comments:

Post a Comment